The Vale Resort, Hensol Park, Hensol, Vale of Glamorgan, CF72 8JY
By Car – SATNAV please use postcode CF72 8JX
Please note there is ample parking on site.
- Follow the highways by directional signs to the Vale Resort.
- From London, take the M4 west, exit at Junction 34 in South Wales.
- From the Midlands & the North, take the M5, then the M50/A449 to Newport and then M4 to Junction 34.
- From the South West of England, take the M5 to either the M49 at Avonmouth or the M5/M4 interchange (near Bristol) and then over the Severn crossing into Wales and exit at Junction 34.
- From West Wales, take the M4 east and exit at Junction 34.
- From Junction 34 take the exit signposted for Pendoylan and Hensol.
- Take 1st right following signs for Pendoylan, Hensol and Vale Hotel.
- Take 1st right, signposted Hensol, Miskin and Vale Hotel.
- Take 1st left, just before white house on the bend.
- Follow road up the hill and the Vale Resort gates are on the right.
By Rail – Cardiff Central Station is 20 minutes by road from the Vale Resort.Take the A4232 then one junction west to exit at junction 34.
By Air – Cardiff International Airport is just west of Barry and 20 minutes by road. There are signs from the A48 to the Vale Resort. If you would like to arrive via helicopter, details must be arranged in advance with the Resort and are subject to a landing fee.